Thursday, 21 August 2014

Feet Don't Fail Me Now

Feet Don't Fail Me Now, Rhythmic Circus, Assembly Hall @ Edinburgh Fringe Festival - reviewed on 20th August

I expected Feet Don't Fail Me Now to include great tapping, but what I didn't anticipate were the show's amazing musicians. There's a brilliant onstage band playing upbeat numbers, and beatboxer Aaron 'Heatbox' Heaton is nothing short of incredible (and I say this as someone who isn't really a beatboxing fan).

Rhythmic Circus's four dancers are impressive too and perform their intricate choreography with passion and panache. My only complaint is that I struggled to see their feet from where I was sitting.

The abundance of talented performers and engaging rhythms in Feet Don't Fail Me Now creates a really high energy and feelgood show.

No comments:

Post a Comment