Sunday, 31 August 2014

August Round-up


Natalia Osipova in Facada
(part of Solo for Two)
Photo: Doug Gifford
This month I have written blogs on No Frills, dancers' eating disorders and the 2014 International Dance Teacher Conference.
  
I also went to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and reviewed Much Ado About Muffins, Sushi Tap Show, Dirty Decadence, The Reviewers, Bottle Mail from Okinawa, Object of My Affection, Bromance, Kurakuraw Dance Glass BeadFeet Don't Fail Me Now and A Table.

Other writing:
 
A review of Natalia Osipova and Ivan Vasiliev's Solo for Two on Bachtrach
A review of Top Hat on Londonist
 
A review of London Contemporary Dance School's graduation performances (p.76) and a feature on the BalletBoyz Dancers' Course (p.19) in Dancing Times, September issue
  
My last Dance UK e-news (August) including a feature on Irish dance
 
I also edited the latest issue of the Dance UK magazine, Issue 88: New Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment