Last week I wrote about the top 11 theatre annoyances for Londonist. But there are a few things that didn't make the list and here they are...
1. Programmes that cost more than a book but have almost nothing inside
2. People who sing/hum along with the show
3. Last minute cast changes, or why is the leading ballerina who has broken her arm still being advertised as Giselle?
4. Music and sound effects played at deafening volumes
5. Auditoriums that are so warm that you nearly fall asleep
6. Continuous coughing
7. Shows where the credits are not made available for free either online or via cast list
If you have any other suggestions, let me know and I may add them!